The registration for MHT CET 2023 has begun and aspiring candidates can now fill out the application form by visiting the official website. In this article, we have provided a direct link for registration. So, read the article till the very end to carry out the registration process. Now while applying for the test, it’s very important to fill in all the details correctly and before submitting the application form one must ensure that all the information provided is correct as well as relevant. The admit card for the test will release a few days before the conduct of the examination. It will include all the information related to the exam such as the exam’s date and date, address of the examination center etc. Also in case you find any errors in the admit card, do contact the conducting body.
|Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MHT CET)
|State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra
|Notification release date
|March 8, 2023
|Date of Online Registration
|March 8, 2023
|Last Date for Registration
|April 7, 2023
|Date for Registration with Late Fee
|April 8 to April 15, 2023
|for PCM candidates: May 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 2023 and For PCB candidates: May 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 2023
|Release of Admit Card
MHT CET Application Form 2023 Fee
The test will be conducted online mode via a computer. The MHT CET Application Form 2023 Fee is different for various categories of candidates. For instance, it is Rs. 800 for open-category aspirants both from Maharashtra and outside Maharashtra. Candidates belonging to reserved category and PWD candidates will have to pay Rs. 600 for the same. The application fee can be paid via Credit Card Debit Card or via any other online mode too.
MHT CET Application Form 2023: What all you’ll need to fill out the form?
Candidates who want to fill out the MHT CET Application Form 2023 should keep ready the following documents.
- Marksheet of class 10th and 12th
- Date of Birth proof
- Address proof
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile Certificate
- A passport-sized photo
- Signature and
- Credit/Debit card details or Internet banking details.
Steps to Fill MHT CET Application 2023 Form?
A summary of all the steps that must be carried out to fill out the application form is as follows.
- Visit the official website of Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell.
- You will land on the homepage of the website, look for the link MHT CET 2023 on this page and click on it.
- Just after the click a new webpage will appear which will contain the registration link.
- Click on the link to start the registration and register yourself.
- Then enter the login details and you can fill out your application form now.
- As soon as you confirm all the details provided by you, pay the application fee and submit the application form.
- Don’t forget to download the application form.
Now before proceeding to the next section of the article let’s tell you something very important. There are certain things in the application form that should be preserved, should be noted down separately and kept safe. A small list of such things is given below:
- MHT CET 2023 application number.
- Login ID.
- Transaction ID of the application fees.
A Detailed Look into the MHT CET Application Process
The details of all the steps listed in the previous section are given below:
- Step 1: Visit the official website and click on the MHT CET 2023 portal. Click on “New Registration”. You will have to provide your first name, last name, parent’s name…etc. You will also have to make a username with a strong password.
- Step 2: After carrying out the 1st step successfully, go to the homepage of the website and log in using your username and password. Then you’ll have to provide your Category and Domicile details. Questions like whether or not you want to apply for an EWS seat and whether or not you have some disability will also be asked here.
- Step 3: This step will ask you to enter details on your higher secondary and senior secondary qualifications.
- Step 4: Here you will be asked to enter MHT CET exam details such as your subject group for the test, the language of the test etc.
- Step 5: This step is solely based on the act of scanning various images and uploading them. You will have to upload a scanned image of your passport-size photograph and signature. Only those images will be accepted which are scanned in the prescribed size and format.
The specifications for both images are given below:
- Passport sized photograph should be a colored jpg image of size ranging from 15 KB to 50 KB
- The image of the signature should also be in jpg format and of size ranging from 5 KB to 20 KB
- Step 6: Uploading the scanned passport-sized photograph is not sufficient as identity proof. So, you’ll also have to upload a valid photo identity proof document. Also do keep in mind the specifications while carrying out the upload.
- Step 7: After carrying out all the above steps successfully, a preview of your application form will be generated. Review the application form thoroughly and you can also click on the “Edit” link if needed. Submit the form if everything is up to the point.
- Step 8: This is the final step of the application process. You’ll have to make payment for the application form as per your category. This payment can be done online mode only and will not be refunded or transferred.
MHT CET Exam Dates 2023
The dates for the conduct of the examination for both the PCM category and PCB are provided in the overview section of this article. The examination for PCM will be conducted from 9th May to 13th May 2023 and for PCB it will be conducted from 15th May to 20th May 2023. Also here’s a small tip you must consider while preparing for the MHT CET Exam 2023. Don’t forget to test yourself through mock tests and if not that then at least solve a few sample papers or previous year papers of MHT CET.
Correction in MHT CET Application Form 2023
Sometimes it happens that we may fill wrong details in the application form for an exam. Now in case you realize that you made some mistakes or you wish to change some entries in the form then there’s a way to perform that and you can carry out the necessary corrections by visiting the official website. Further, it’s very important for you to know that no refund will be provided if you wish to perform the cancellation of your application. So, before you fill out the application form be very clear about whether or not you want to give the test.