Indian Navy officials have put out a notice about the recruitment of draughtsmen in 2023. There will be 258 open jobs for draughtsmen in the Indian Navy in 2023. According to the official notice, the last day to apply for the Indian Navy Recruitment 2023 Draughtsman position is 60 days after the first release date in the employment news. Send a hard copy of the Indian Navy Draughtsman Application Form 2023 to the address below.
The Indian Navy is the maritime arm of the Indian Armed Forces and plays an important part in the defence of the nation’s interests at sea. The Indian Navy was established in 1855. Its principal goals are to contribute to the maintenance of peace and order in the regions surrounding the Indian Ocean while also protecting the safety and integrity of India’s maritime borders. The Navy has a long and illustrious history, and its members are renowned for their bravery, discipline, and dedication to serving their country.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Draughtsman, Grade II
|August 13, 2023
|October 13, 2023
Having a consistent history of holding similar roles within the Central Government. OR With five years of service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto regularly at Pay Level 4, VII CPC (Rs 25500-81100) (erstwhile Rs 4000-6000) or equivalent in Central Government Service. And a two-year diploma or certificate in commercial art from a recognized institute along with three years of experience working as a draughtsman for a reputable company; alternatively, a three-year diploma in civil, mechanical, electrical, or naval architecture and ship construction engineering from an industrial training institute or its equivalent.
In order to be eligible for appointment by deputation, candidates must be at least 56 years old as of the last day that applications will be accepted. The maximum age limit for this position is 56 years.
The Selected Candidates will get a monthly Salary As per Government Rules:
- Pay Level 6 (Rs. 35,400–Rs. 1,12,400)
Document Verification will be conducted for all the registered candidates.
Indian Navy Draughtsman Recruitment 2023: Required Documents
Along with the application form, you need to attach the following documents:
- Copies of the CR dossier and APARS for the preceding five years, each of which has been officially attested by an Indian government official holding the level of Under Secretary or above.
- Clearance Certificate Obtained Through Vigilance.
- Authenticity and Integrity Certificate.
- A declaration of the main and minor penalties, if any, that have been levied over the past ten years.
- Certificate of Clearance from the Cadre.
- copies of certificates and mark sheets that have been self-attested, providing evidence of educational, technical, or other qualifications, etc. When requested, original copies of certificates and mark sheets should be supplied.
- Attached to the application should be a photograph the size of a passport that has been duly authenticated on the back (by the applicant’s current place of employment).
The recruitment process for the Draughtsman position in the Indian Navy will take place offline in 2023. The application process can be completed by following these steps:
- Visit the website of the Indian Navy.
- Select Careers and Jobs from the menu. Make sure you pick the “Become a Naval Civilian option.”
- Navigate to the tab labeled “Civilian.”
- Navigate to where it says “Recruitment for the Post of Senior Draughtsman by Deputation (SDM_DEP_01_2023)” and click on the PDF file associated with it.
- Either click on the link provided below to get the application form or download the form directly from this page.
- Provide honest answers to the questions on the application form pertaining to your personal and educational background.
- Be sure to include all of the necessary attachments with your application.
- Mail your completed application for the Draughtsman Post in the Indian Navy to the Address Listed Below.
The Chief of the Naval Staff [For CMDE (CMPR)] Directorate of Civilian Manpower Planning and Recruitment, Room No.007, Ground Floor, Talkatora Indoor Stadium, Talkatora Annexe Building, New Delhi-110001.
There is no application fee for applying for Indian Navy Draughtsman Recruitment 2023.
Q1: When do applications for the Indian Navy Draughtsman Recruitment 2023 open?
Ans: On August 13, 2023, you can start sending in your application for the Indian Navy Draughtsman Recruitment 2023.
Q2: How long do you have to send in your application for the Indian Navy Draughtsman Recruitment 2023?
Ans: The Indian Navy Draughtsman Recruitment 2023 application date is October 13, 2023.
Q3: What is the total number of Draughtsman Grade II posts available for the Indian Navy Draughtsman Recruitment 2023?
Ans: The total number of Draughtsman Grade II posts available is 258.
Q4: How old do you have to be to apply for the Indian Navy Draughtsman Recruitment 2023?
Ans: When registering for the Indian Navy Draughtsman Recruitment 2023, you must be at least 56 years old.