With the release of the Agniveer MR Recruitment 2023 notice, the Indian Navy has again opened its doors to people wanting to join. Everything about the Indian Navy Agniveer MR Recruitment 2023 has been made clear in this official notice, so there is no room for confusion. Under this plan, men and women between the ages of 17.5 and 23 will be drawn into the armed forces. For the Indian Navy MR Agniveer MR Recruitment 2023, the last day to apply is Jun 15, 2023. Learn more about the Indian Navy Agniveer MR Recruitment 2023 by looking at the information below.
|29th May 2023
|15th June 2023
Indian Navy Agniveer MR Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
|Notification Release Date
|19th May 2023
|Online Application Starts
|29th May 2023
|Last Date For Application
|15th June 2023
|Examination and Fitness Training
Indian Navy Agniveer MR Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Unmarried male and female applicants who meet the requirements of the Government of India may submit an online application to be enrolled as Agniveer (MR) for the 02/2023 (Nov 23) batch. There are 100 open positions overall (with a maximum of 20 women), and they will be distributed across India. The qualifying requirements and general terms and conditions are outlined below.
The applicant must have successfully completed the Matriculation Examination from one of the Boards of School Education accredited by the Ministry of Education of the Government of India.
Candidate must have been born between Nov 1, 2002, and Apr 30, 2006, inclusive (both dates).
For enrollment as an Agniveer in India, only single Indian men and women are eligible. At the time of enrollment, candidates must provide a certificate proving that they are “unmarried.” Agnivesers are prohibited from getting married during their four-year stay in the IN. If a candidate marries during employment or is discovered to be married after providing documentation of their single status, they will be fired.
Indian Navy Agniveer MR Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
There will be three parts to the selection procedure for the Agniveer (MR) – 02/2023 batch: shortlisting (a computer-based online exam), written examination, physical fitness test, and first medical and final recruitment medical examination.
Stage 1: (INET – COMPUTER BASED ONLINE EXAMINATION)
INET, an all-India computer-based test, will be used to select applicants. Based on the results of the Indian Navy Entrance Test, candidates will be shortlisted. The process of shortlisting will be done according to each state. The minimum scores needed to be shortlisted for the next round of the hiring process might vary from state to state.
- There will be 50 questions on the computer-based exam paper, each worth one point.
- The question paper will be objective type (multiple-choice) and multilingual (Hindi & English).
- The two portions of the exam will be “Science & Mathematics” and “General Awareness.”
- The test’s difficulty level will be that of a 10th grader. The exam’s syllabus and sample questions are provided on the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- The assessment will last for 30 minutes.
- For each question, there are four potential solutions. One-fourth (0.25) of the marks allotted to each question for which the candidate provided an incorrect response will be taken away as a penalty.
Stage 2: (WRITTEN EXAMINATION, PFT, AND INITIAL MEDICAL)
Candidates selected for Stage II (written examination, PFT, and Initial Medical) of the INET test (a computer-based online examination) will get call-up letters. The authorized locations for the Indian Navy will host Stage II. The Stage-II written test curriculum is published on the www.joinindiannavy.gov.in website. For Stage II, an Aadhar Card is required.
Under the condition that candidates pass the physical fitness test and first medical examination, a merit list will be created based on their performance in the Stage-II written exam. The male and female Agniveer (MR) merit lists will be based on all-India merit. By Oct 23, the merit list will be accessible on the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
Stage 3: (FINAL MEDICAL EXAMINATION)
All chosen applicants will undergo a final recruitment medical examination at INS Chilka. Candidates who pass the final medical examination for recruitment will be hired. Candidates deemed medically unfit will be allowed to contest the decision at INHS Nivarini or INHS Kalyani within a maximum of 21 days if they so want.
How To Apply For Indian Navy Agniveer MR Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Indian Navy Agniveer MR Recruitment 2023, see the instructions below.
- Visit the Indian Navy’s official website at www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Find the “Apply Online” or “Current Opportunities” area on the site, and click on it.
- Locate the Agniveer MR recruiting announcement by perusing the list of open positions.
- To obtain comprehensive instructions and information, click the notice.
- To fully comprehend the eligibility requirements, application procedure, and crucial deadlines, read the announcement attentively.
- If you match the qualifying conditions, click the “Apply Online” or “Registration” link in the notice.
- Complete all relevant fields truthfully, including your identity, education, and contact information.
- As instructed in the application form, upload scanned copies of your picture, signature, and other required papers.
- Check the accuracy of the data you supplied before applying.
- Pay the application cost, if necessary, online using one of the supported payment methods.
- When your application has been successfully submitted, write down your application number and print a copy of the form for your records.
- Keep visiting the official website or your registered email for updates on the hiring process, including admission cards, exam dates, and results.
Indian Navy Agniveer MR Recruitment 2023 Application Fees
During the online application process, candidates must pay an examination fee of Rs. 550/- (Rupees Five Hundred Fifty Only) + 18% GST via net banking, Visa, Master, RuPay Credit/Debit Cards, or UPI. Only applicants who have successfully paid the test fee will get an admit card for the exam.
Indian Navy Agniveer MR Recruitment 2023 Salary
Agniveers will get a monthly packet of 30,000 with a predetermined annual rise. Additionally, there will be payments for risk and hardship, clothing, and travel.
What is the last date to apply for the Indian Navy Agniveer MR Recruitment 2023?
Jun 15, 2023, is the last date to apply for the Indian Navy Agniveer MR Recruitment 2023.
How to download admit card for the Indian Navy Agniveer MR Recruitment 2023?
For the written test, PFT, and recruitment medical examination, call-up letters and admit cards must be obtained through the registration site at https://agniveernavy.cdac.in. No call-up notice or admission card will be sent.
What is the Life Insurance Cover for the Agniveers?
Agniveer will be provided non-contributory Life Insurance Cover of Rs. 48 lahks for the duration of their engagement period.