The Indian Army has said there are 196 open positions for SSC Technical Officers. Indian Army has launched a full ad for Indian Army SSC Tech Recruitment 2023. The ad has all the information you need to know about how to apply. Interested candidates can send in their forms starting on June 20, 2023. Online registration will be open until July 19, 2023. In this post, you can also find the exact link to apply online for the Indian Army SSC Tech Recruitment 2023.
Candidates must have a B.Tech degree from a known school or university. For the Indian Army SSC Tech Recruitment 2023, the selection process includes shortlisting the applications, SSB, document verification, and a medical exam. It’s an excellent chance for B.Tech students to start working with such a large company.
|SSC Technical Officer
|20th June to 19th July 2023
|Rs. 56100- 177500/- (Level-10)
On June 20, 2023, the Indian Army started letting people sign up online for the Indian Army SSC Tech Recruitment 2023 on its official website, joinindianarmy.nic.in. Candidates are told to send in their forms a long time before the deadline to avoid problems at the last minute.
To be able to apply for the Indian Army SSC Tech Recruitment 2023, the candidate must meet the requirements. Before you apply for the job, make sure you meet the Indian Army SSC Tech Eligibility Criteria, which are listed below.
Here is the following educational qualification a candidate should have in order to apply for the Indian Army SSC Tech Recruitment 2023.
- If you are applying for SSC (Tech) Men post, then a candidate should have a B. Tech degree from a recognised university.
- If you are applying for SSC (Tech) Women post, then a candidate should have a B. Tech degree from a recognised university.
- If you are applying for the SSCW Tech post, a candidate should have a B. Tech degree from a recognised university.
- If you are applying for an SSCW Non-Tech post, a candidate should graduate from a recognised university.
- Minimum Age Limit- 20 years
- Maximum Age Limit- 27 years.
For Indian Army SSC Tech Recruitment 2023, several steps must be taken before a person is chosen. Here’s how the process works in detail:
- Shortlisting of applications: Applications will be chosen based on the qualifying requirements given in the official announcement.
- SSB (Services Selection Board) Examination: Candidates who are still in the running will be asked to take the SSB Examination, which includes tests of intelligence, attitude, and physical fitness.
- Document Verification: Candidates who pass the SSB Exam will have their school credentials, age, and other documents checked to ensure they are correct.
- Medical Exam: Those chosen must undergo a complete medical exam to ensure they meet the Indian Army’s health standards.
- Final Merit List: The final merit list will be made based on how well the candidates did on the SSB Exam when their documents were checked and when they had a physical exam.
Here are the steps to complete an online application for the Indian Army SSC Tech Recruitment 2023. Follow the steps below.
- Go to joinindianarmy.nic.in, which is the site for the Indian Army.
- Click on the job opening in the careers area on the left side of the site.
- Go to the bottom of the page and click on a link that says “Online Application.”
- A new page will open. Click “Move to next step.”
- Click “Register Now” and fill out your personal information, including your Mobile Number and Email Address.
- You will get an email with a temporary register ID and password.
- Use the registration id and password to log in and fill out the application form with all the necessary details.
- Upload a picture and name the passport size in the style requested.
- Click on the Preview & Submit button, and you’ll be taken to the page where you can review your application.
- Click the “Proceed to Payment” button to finish your payment (if necessary).
- Download and keep a copy of the online application form for the Indian Army SSC Tech Recruitment 2023.
Q1: How do I apply for SSC Tech Recruitment in the Indian Army?
Ans: For the Indian Army SSC Tech Recruitment 2023, the only way to apply is online. Candidates must use the official website to send in their forms.
Q2: How long must you apply for the Indian Army SSC Tech Recruitment 2023?
Ans: From June 20 to July 19, 2023, people can sign up for the Indian Army SSC Tech Recruitment.
Q3: What must you do to be eligible for the Indian Army SSC Tech Recruitment 2023?
Ans: For the Indian Army SSC Tech Recruitment, you must have a B.Tech degree from an approved school or university. Certain schooling requirements may be different for each job.
Q4: How much do SSC Technical Officers in the Indian Army get paid?
Ans: The Indian Army pays SSC Technical Officers between Rs. 56100 and Rs. 177500 (Level-10) annually.
Q5: How will the candidates for the Indian Army SSC Tech Recruitment 2023 be chosen?
Ans: To choose people for the Indian Army SSC Tech Recruitment 2023, applications are whittled down. There is an SSB test, document verification, and a physical exam.
Q6: Is there any relaxation in the age limit for reserved categories?
Ans: You can check the official website for age limit relaxation.