Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) is searching for people with a B.Sc, M.Sc, Diploma, PG Diploma, Ph.D., and M.Tech degree to fill the positions of Fixed Term Project Associates and Fixed Term Research Associates at the HP Green R&D Centre in Bengaluru. The ideal candidates would be active and aspirational. The deadline for submitting the registration information via the online system is the 30th of June in, 2023.
HPCL is hiring Fixed Term Research Associates ( FTRA) and Fixed Term Project Associates ( FTPA) to produce a project proposal, including a work plan, on the particular research subject the applicant has been allotted.
To carry out research activities on the particular subject, including searching the relevant literature; establishing experimental facilities; and, if necessary, carrying out practical, pilot, or simulation studies. Analyze the data and do more research to facilitate continued growth and improvement. Prepare technical reports and carry out any other duties that may be allocated at various times. Read on to know more about HPCL Recruitment 2023.
|HPCL FTRA and FTPA Recruitment 2023
|Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited
|Mode of application
|Stipend for FTPA
|Rs. 40,000/- to Rs. 50,000/- per month
|Stipend for FTRA
|Rs. 65,000/- to Rs. 85,000/- per month
|Commencement of online application
|1 June 2023
|Last date of online application by candidates
|30th June 2023
Here are the following educational qualifications a candidate should have to apply for HPCL FTRA recruitment 2023:
- Ph.D. – Chemistry.
- Ph.D. – BioScience / Microbiology / Bio-technology.
- Ph.D. – Engineering (Chemical, Combustion & Emission Engineering / Automobile Engineering /Thermal Engineering / Mechanical Engineering, Metallurgy).
- M.Tech. – Chemical, Metallurgy, Mechanical, Combustion & Emission Engineering/ Automobile Engineering, Thermal Engineering, Polymers/Plastic Technology.
- Candidates (for general, OBC-NC and EWS categories) should have secured a minimum of 60% marks; this has been relaxed to 50% (for SC / ST, / PWD) aggregate marks of all semesters/ years.
Candidates must be at least 32 years old as of June 1, 2023. Per government directives, candidates who are either OBC (non-Creamy Layer), SC / ST or PWD are eligible for age relaxations.
- M.Sc. / B.Sc. Degree – Chemistry, Chemistry Material Science, Polymer Science, Microbiology/ Biosciences/ Biotechnology.
- Diploma / PG Diploma – Chemical Engineering/ Chemical Technology/ Petroleum Refining, Polymer/ Plastic Technology, Mechanical Engineering/ Automobile Engineering.
- Candidates (for General, OBC-NC & EWS category) should have secured a minimum of 60% marks; relaxed to 50% (for SC / ST / PWD) aggregate marks of all semesters/ years.
To be eligible for the HPCL Project Associate Recruitment 2023 registration, candidates must be at least 28 years old on June 1, 2023, to meet the age requirement.
The Selection Committee will review the applications and testimonials of qualified candidates and choose the best based on how well they meet the requirements.
- Based on having a better level of schooling than the minimum required in the ad.
- Based on having more knowledge in the related areas than what was required in the ad
- Based on the number of inventions and high-impact articles
- Based on the screening of applications (based on eligibility criteria)
- Based on the resumes (work experience, academic marks (taking the average of all semesters/years, no matter how much weight the Institute/University gives a certain field (including languages)/semester/year), shortlisting will be done.
- Written Test
A salary of Rs. 65,000/- to Rs. 85,000/- per month is paid (open to change) based on qualifications and experience. This includes insurance for accidents, health care, and other things. The company does not offer any travel to get to work. The Research Associates can use a shared bus but must pay for it each time they take it.
Breakfast and lunch are available at the office, and a small monthly lump sum will be taken out to pay for them. The cost of the insurance payment will be taken out of the stipend. They may have to go to other places as part of their jobs. Work-related travel costs will be paid back separately, according to the rules.
It is possible to get a monthly stipend that ranges from 40,000 to 50,000 Indian rupees (subject to change) based on the applicant’s level of education and professional experience.
Here are the following steps to apply for HPCL FTRA and FTPA Recruitment 2023:
- Sign in to http://hindustanpetroleum.com/hpcareers and click on “current openings.” Go to the R&D Centre at Fixed Term Research Associates in Bengaluru. And for FTPA, go to Fixed Term Project Associates in Bengaluru.
- Carefully read all of the directions on the site. Before filling out the online application form, candidates should have a scanned copy of a passport-sized picture (in jpg/gif file and less than 50 kb) and a soft copy of a full CV (including a short description of the Ph.D. topic for Ph.D. applicants).
- Carefully fill out the online application form with all the necessary information. Upload a scanned copy of your most recent picture in passport size and a detailed CV.
- When you have filled in all the information, click the “Submit” button at the bottom of the page to send in your application. You will get a unique 12-digit Application / Reference No made by the system. Please remember that this Application/Reference No is important and will be needed for future references during selection.
- Candidates are told to print out the online application form, put a recent passport-sized picture of themselves on it, sign it where it says to, and keep it safe for future use. HPCL does not need a hard copy of the entry form from candidates.
- Candidates who send multiple applications for the same field may be turned down.
- The information you put on the online entry form is complete, and you won’t be able to change it later, either in terms of your personal information or anything else.
Q1: What is the last date to apply for the HPCL FTRA Recruitment 2023?
Ans: The last date to apply for the HPCL FTRA Recruitment 2023 is 30th June 2023.
Q2: When did the HPCL Recruitment online application process start?
Ans: On June 1, 2023, people could start applying online for jobs at HPCL.
Q3: How to apply for the HPCL FTRA and FTPA Recruitment 2023?
Ans: Interested Candidates are requested to apply online at www.hindustanpetroleum.com Careers → Current Openings, after reading detailed advertisements at https://www.hindustanpetroleum.com/job-openings