On March 30, 2023, PGIMER Chandigarh held a written test for the PGI Satellite Centre Sangrur Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023. Check here for the latest news about the Staff Nurse Result Date and the expected cut-off marks.
|Postgraduate Institute of Medical Educations & Research PGI Chandigarh
Senior Nursing officer
Assistant Nursing Superintended
Dy. Nursing Superintended
|Notification Released Date
|22 October 2022
|Application Form Started
|01 November 2022
|28 November 2022
|30 March 2023
|Merit List or Result Date
|15 April 2023
PGI Chandigarh Nursing Officer Result 2023
So let’s read this article to learn more about the PGI Chandigarh Nursing Officer Result 2023. It’s important to note that the written test for PGIMER Chandigarh Nursing Officer positions was on March 30, 2023, and that the results are likely to be posted on the official website in April 2023.
The result for the PGIMER Chandigarh Nursing Officer (Staff Nurse) Written Exam 2023 was posted on the official website (www.pgimer.edu.in) on April 17, 2023. Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research CHD is in charge of putting out the results of the PGI Sangrur Nursing Officer Exam 2023, along with the cut-off marks, merit list for document verification, and final selection list PDF.
PGI Chandigarh Nursing Officer Exam Merit List 2023
If you are one of the people who passed the PGI Chandigarh test with the best scores, then you will be on the paramedical nursing officer job list. The PGI Chandigarh nursing officer test result list 2023 has been made available by the PGI Chandigarh nursing officer on both online and offline websites.
You can look at the postgraduate Institute of Medicine Chandigarh nursing officer rank on this page, PGI Chandigarh nursing officer results in 2023. You’ll find it easy to download the list for 2023. Here, we also let you know that the testing body for masters has released the paramedical cut-off marks for the year 2023.
How to Check PGI Chandigarh Nursing Officer Result 2023?
Here are the following steps to check the PGI Chandigarh Nursing Office Result 2023:
- The candidates must first Visit the official website of the Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER) in Chandigarh at https://pgimer.edu.in/PGIMER_PORTAL/PGIMERPORTAL/home.jsp.
- From the Main Page, Click the “Result for the posts of Nursing Officer held on 30.03.2023” link.
- This will take you to the PGIMER Chandigarh login page at https://cdn.digialm.com/EForms/configuredHtml/2650/78880/login.html.
- Here Type in your User ID and Password.
- Fill out the Captcha in the Captcha Box.
- Click Sign In.
- On the screen, look at the PGI Chandigarh Nursing Officer Result 2023 Marks with Fail Pass Status from the PGIMER Scorecard Cum Rank Card 2023.
PGIMER Nursing Officer Result PGI Chandigarh Staff Nurse Cut-off Marks
The Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research has finished a Computer-Based Test for Nursing Officers in different trades that was done online. Department has recently asked people to apply online for PGI Chandigarh Bharti. Recruitment Board is looking for people to fill positions in the library, such as lab technicians, information officers, and a physiotherapist. Most of the time, the authority will hold a written exam, and those who pass will be called back for a second selection round, called “document verification.” On March 18, 2023, many people took this exam.
Also, the CBT Nursing Officer Exam for the PGI Satellite Centre in Sangrur, Punjab, and the PGIMER in Chandigarh was held on March 30, 2023. So, applicants check their scores on the exam and the PGIMER Nursing Officer Cut-off Marks for their group. Ultimately, the merit list will be made based on how well candidates did on the written exam.
When be Will PGI Chandigarh Nursing Officer Result 2023 released?
The date of the PGI Chandigarh Nursing Officer Result 203 is April 15, 2023.
Where Can I Check PGI Chandigarh Nursing Officer Result 2023?
To see the PGI Chandigarh Nursing Officer Result 2023, visit the official site at www.pimer.edu.in.
How To Apply for the PGI Chandigarh Nursing Officer?
Here are the following steps:
1. Initially, interested applicants can visit the official website of the Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research PGI Chandigarh at https://pgmer.edu.in.
2. Visit the recruitment section of the PGI website and click on the Application Form for Nursing Officer link.
3. Post Now, the candidate can submit required information such as eligibility criteria, educational qualifications, experience documents, and other personal information.
4. Upload the required size documents and photos.
5. The applicant candidate can complete and submit the PGI Nursing Officer application form. However, the candidate must print a copy for future use.