The Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) has published its recruitment notice for female multipurpose health workers (MPHWs) for the year 2023. The 2,753 unfilled posts in the state are to be filled as a result of the MPHW recruiting drive. Applications will be accepted online at osssc.gov.in from May 1 through May 30, 2023. The announcement was released on April 29th, 2023.
OSSSC MPHW Recruitment 2023 – Overview
|OSSSC MPHW Recruitment 2023
|Mode Of Application
|1 May 2023
|Last date of registration
|30th May 2023
OSSSC MPHW Recruitment 2023 Notification
A PDF notice for the Multi-Purpose Health Workers Recruitment 2023 is available for download on the OSSSC website. To find out all a candidate needs to know about the hiring process, download the PDF and carefully read it.
The notice contains information on eligibility criteria, test structure and content, application fees, and application deadlines. Interested applicants should visit the official website to receive the PDF and submit an application when the announcement is issued in May 2023.
OSSSC MPHW Recruitment 2023 Exam Date
The Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) has set the times for the OSSSC MPHW Recruitment 2023 tests. The written test will happen on July 16, 2023. The actual skills test and paper proof will happen in August and September 2023.
The official website will have the exact times for each of these tests soon. Candidates should keep going to the website to find out when the OSSSC MPHW Recruitment 2023 exams will be held.
OSSSC MPHW Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
|Notification Release Date
|29 April 2023
|01 May to 20 May 2023
|Application Submission Dates
|01 May to 30 May 2023
|Written Test Date
|16th July 2023
OSSSC MPHW Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for OSSSC MPHW 2023 Recrtuitements require:
- Passed +2 in any subject under Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha or similar and.
- Passed the Health Worker Female (Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery) Training Course run by the Odisha State Nursing and Midwives Board or graduated from an INC (Indian Nursing Council)-approved government or private college.
- A candidate must have entered her name with the Odisha Nursing & Midwives Council and have a current registration certificate as of the date of the announcement, which will be posted online.
- A candidate must have signed up at an Employment Exchange in the District on or before the date of the online application, which will be posted.
- The person applying must be able to speak, read, and write in Odia.
OSSSC MPHW Recruitment 2023 Age Limit
The applicant must be at least 21 years old and no older than 38 years old as of January 1, 2023. The date of birth will be figured out based on what is written on the HCS Certificate. Reserved category candidates will have their top age limit lowered, according to state government rules.
How To Apply for OSSSC MPHW Recruitment 2023
The following is the detailed process for applying for the OSSSC MPHW Recruitment 2023:
- Visit the OSSSC website (osscc.gov.in) and click on the “Apply Online” button for the MPHW Recruitment 2023.
- Register by giving your general information, such as your name, email address, and phone number.
- Fill out the application form by putting in all the necessary information, such as personal information, school achievements, and work experience, if any.
- Please scan your picture and name to the stated size and post them.
- Pay the entry fee of Rs. 100/- online using a debit/credit card or net banking.
- Take your time to read over the application before turning it in.
- Make sure to print off a copy of the application for your information.
OSSSC MPHW Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
- The questions on the written exam will be objective in nature and will include general knowledge, English, mathematics, and Odia. The written exam will be in written format.
- During the practical skills exam, the candidate’s practical abilities in relation to the work profile of an MPHW will be evaluated and scored.
- Candidates who have passed both the written exam and the practical skill test will be contacted for document verification when the tests have been completed. Candidates will be expected to bring in all of the original versions of their supporting papers for examination.
OSSSC MPHW Recruitment 2023 Application Fees
The Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) does not need applicants to submit an application fee in order to be considered for the position of Multipurpose Health Worker (Female).
OSSSC MPHW Recruitment 2023 Salary
|No of Posts
|Scale of Pay
|Multipurpose Health Worker (Female)
|Rs. 21,700/- to Rs. 69,100/- PM
What is the last date to register for the OSSSC MPHW Recruitment 2023?
The last date to register for the OSSSC MPHW Recruitment 2023 is 30th May 2023.
What is the application fee to fill out the application form for OSSSC MPHW positions?
There are NO Application fees if a candidate wants to apply for the OSSSC MPHW Recruitment 2023.
What is the age limit to apply for the OSSSC MPHW Recruitment 2023?
A candidate must attain the age of 21 years and must not be above the age of 38 years of 31st January 2023.